Looking forward to some interesting conversations around advanced programming, artificial intelligence and machine learning, data standards, data visualization and real-world evidence.
Join Algorics as we present as part of a panel discussion on the need for double programming in today's world of decentralized trials.
LS-209: "In the world of decentralized trials, do we still need to do double programming?"
May 23, 11-11.50 am CT
- David D’Attilio, Independent
- Nithiya Ananthakrishnan, Algorics
- Praveen Garg, AstraZeneca
- Priscilla Gathoni, AstraZeneca, Statistical Programming
- Dilip Raghunathan, Independent
Algorics team at PharmaSUG 2022
- Nithiya Ananthakrishnan, Founder and CEO
- Scott DeMell, VP, Sales and Marketing
- Madhu Annamalai, Consultant, Talent Acquisition
To request a meeting, please fill out the form below or drop us a line at email@example.com