Subscribe to get the latest news and updates from Algorics
Trusted partner for your life sciences staffing
For any life sciences research company, success is driven by the right people bringing in the right expertise. At Sierra placements, our goal is help to you define your need, understand the industry recruitment landscape, identify potential candidates, and assist with on-boarding. We bring a strong track record of partnering with diverse organizations including biotechs, large biopharma, medical devices and CROs and an in-depth understanding of current and emerging talent needs.
Clinical data management
▪ Our data managers bring with them experience across clinical phases and therapy areas
▪ They have the right mix of managing large complex projects to small niche trials.
Clinical database programming
▪ Irrespective of the technology you are leveraging, we can help identify expert database programmers that will lay a robust foundation for your trials.
▪ This is our core area. Our SAS programmers are capable of delivering end-to-end studies right through to your regulatory submissions. We can manage teams too.
▪ Several times the success of a program is determined by the biostatistics expertise behind it.
▪ From highly experienced PhD level statisticians to PK/PD experts, we can help you fulfil your requirements.
Since many of your organization’s most senior roles are crucial and involve driving organizational growth and people management, we have a mechanism in place to help you find the right fit. Our scientific talent teams work closely with you to ensure the process of identification, and evaluation until confirmation is run smoothly. Our expertise lies in hiring executive roles for biotechs ranging from Directors, Executive Directors and VPs, and C-suite executives.
Be it a niche skill set or broad range of expertise, our teams will help you navigate your search.
Connecting with Sierra
Our top priority is always our candidates and helping you find your next role. Its not about finding your next job but building your career with Sierra. Be it a short-term project, long term engagement or permanent placement, our experts will work with you to understand what’s important to you and help you find the right match.
With Sierra, this is what your support system looks like:
▪ A dedicated talent manager to work closely with you
▪ A constantly growing database of roles
▪ Robust feedback mechanism
▪ Helping you find the right benefits plan
▪ Access to an extensive industry network